BlackSpot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BlackSpot - All Is Black! || All is black behind the white curtain..

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Partition can't be opened!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
gavish11
Apprentice
Apprentice
gavish11

My Partition can't be opened! Empty
PostSubject: My Partition can't be opened!   My Partition can't be opened! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 11:15 pm

Hi! I can't access my D dirve!! Please help!! All my data is stored on this drive!! Even my backup folder is on drive D!! All my musics, pictures, movies, document and everything else is stored on D!!! Please helllllppppp!!! I really have to do something about this!! Sad
Back to top Go down
rockerz
Apprentice
Apprentice
rockerz

PostSubject: Re: My Partition can't be opened!   My Partition can't be opened! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 11:30 pm

Try right-click explore instead of double clicking! Wink
Back to top Go down
gavish11
Apprentice
Apprentice
gavish11

PostSubject: Re: My Partition can't be opened!   My Partition can't be opened! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 11:34 pm

Tried it! Not working still! Sad
Back to top Go down
vimex
vimex

PostSubject: Re: My Partition can't be opened!   My Partition can't be opened! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 11:46 pm

So you have a partition that can't be opened. Well dont panic there are a few things you can do. If it's totaly corrupted or you deleted it there might be a hope that you can recover the data. Yes it is possible but sometimes you may only get half back who knows till you try.

Use this to try and recover the data Recover Partitions

http://www.octanesoft.com/downloads/edataunerasesetup.zip
or
TestDisk

Quote :
Source: ForumMru
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Partition can't be opened!   My Partition can't be opened! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Partition can't be opened!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BlackSpot :: Clinic :: Software & Utilities Problems-
Jump to: