BlackSpot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BlackSpot - All Is Black! || All is black behind the white curtain..

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Remote Desktop

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
superstar
superstar

Remote Desktop Empty
PostSubject: Remote Desktop   Remote Desktop Icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 9:55 pm

Hi! I've been trying to use remote desktop (default program which isprovided by microsoft) to connect to my friend's computer. I enteredhis IP address, his PC is also switched on.. but it failed to connect! Can anyone help me out!? I usually provide him technical assistance, but it does not give me pleasure to go at his place everytime, that's why i wanted to connect to his PC remotely! Please help me out guys! Remote Desktop Icon_sad
Back to top Go down
filmstar7
Uploader
Uploader
filmstar7

Remote Desktop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remote Desktop   Remote Desktop Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 12:06 am

Teamviewer

Check it out! Wink
Back to top Go down
Koolguy
Administrator
Administrator
Koolguy

Remote Desktop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remote Desktop   Remote Desktop Icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 1:37 am

yes superstar! You can't use the default remote desktop program which is included in windows to connect to another host which is not in your network! This tiny program by microsoft allows you to connect to computers in your network only! You also need to make sure that remote connections are allowed on both computers and that they are included in the firewall exceptions list.. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Remote Desktop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Remote Desktop   Remote Desktop Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Remote Desktop
Page 1 of 1