BlackSpot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BlackSpot - All Is Black! || All is black behind the white curtain..

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Wife Never Used It!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
gavish11
Apprentice
Apprentice
gavish11

The Wife Never Used It! Empty
PostSubject: The Wife Never Used It!   The Wife Never Used It! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 3:58 pm

Donna arrived home from work early one day and found her husband, Glen, in bed with another woman.

"That's it!" she shouted, "I'm leaving and I'm not coming back!"

"Wait honey," Glen pleaded, "Can't you at least let me explain?"

"Fine, let's hear your story," Donna replied.

"Well, I was driving home when I saw this poor young lady sitting at the side of the road, barefoot, torn clothes, covered in mud and sobbing," explained Glen.
"I immediately took pity on her and asked if she would like to get cleaned up. She got into the car and I brought her home. After she took a shower, I gave her a pair of the underwear that doesn't fit you anymore, the dress that I bought you last year that you never wore, the pair of shoes you bought but never used and even gave her some of the turkey you had in the refrigerator but didn't serve to me."
"Then," Glen continued, "I showed her to the door and she thanked me.

As she was walking down the step, she turned around and asked me, 'Is there anything else your wife doesn't use anymore?'

Quote :
Source: FunStories
Back to top Go down
rockerz
Apprentice
Apprentice
rockerz

PostSubject: Re: The Wife Never Used It!   The Wife Never Used It! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 11:00 pm

hahahah!! very funny man!! thanks for sharing with us.. Wink
Back to top Go down
Koolguy
Administrator
Administrator
Koolguy

PostSubject: Re: The Wife Never Used It!   The Wife Never Used It! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 3:22 pm

lol nyce one gavish! Wink
Back to top Go down
vimex
vimex

PostSubject: Re: The Wife Never Used It!   The Wife Never Used It! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 4:12 pm

Laughing
Back to top Go down
filmstar7
Uploader
Uploader
filmstar7

PostSubject: Re: The Wife Never Used It!   The Wife Never Used It! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 4:33 pm

hahahahh!!! nice post! Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Wife Never Used It!   The Wife Never Used It! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Wife Never Used It!
Page 1 of 1