BlackSpot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BlackSpot - All Is Black! || All is black behind the white curtain..

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Suggestion] Where to post what..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
gavish11
Apprentice
Apprentice
gavish11

[Suggestion] Where to post what.. Empty
PostSubject: [Suggestion] Where to post what..   [Suggestion] Where to post what.. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 9:27 pm

Hello guys! I really think that it would be very helpful if there was post to guide new members (like me) to know where they have to post what.. Sometimes when we have something to post, we may get confused.. we don't really know where to post it... i.e. in which section to post it. It's just a suggestion, maybe the moderators could make a post to guide new members on which section means what.. Wink

Last edited by Koolguy on Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:25 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Topic Title Moderated.)
Back to top Go down
Koolguy
Administrator
Administrator
Koolguy

[Suggestion] Where to post what.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Suggestion] Where to post what..   [Suggestion] Where to post what.. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 8:50 pm

Thanks for your helpful suggestion gavish! I have just created this post! [Suggestion] Where to post what.. Icon_wink
Here is the link: https://blackspot.forumotion.com/news-and-announcements-f1/guidelines-to-post-in-the-proper-section-t22.htm

Hope this help you as well as other board members to post in a proper way! This will reduce the work of moderators!lol Wink

Keep posting, hope to see you around more often.. Have a nice time!

Suggestion Accepted!

Topic Locked!
Back to top Go down

[Suggestion] Where to post what..
Page 1 of 1