BlackSpot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BlackSpot - All Is Black! || All is black behind the white curtain..

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Which motherboard is the best?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
gavish11
Apprentice
Apprentice
gavish11

Which motherboard is the best? Empty
PostSubject: Which motherboard is the best?   Which motherboard is the best? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 11:17 pm

Hi! I have to buy a new motherboard for my P4 PC.. Can anyone tell me which brand is the best??
Back to top Go down
rockerz
Apprentice
Apprentice
rockerz

PostSubject: Re: Which motherboard is the best?   Which motherboard is the best? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 11:32 pm

ASUS! Razz
Back to top Go down
Koolguy
Administrator
Administrator
Koolguy

PostSubject: Re: Which motherboard is the best?   Which motherboard is the best? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 11:40 pm

This is always asked and for some reason around the same answers appear. But this is mostly down to user preference, but again the one's that come up are as follows:
ASUS, ABIT and gigabyte are common ones that people always recommend. However the majority of people will sayASUS. But for the sake of arguments I will not list a motherboard as at the end of the day it's down to user preference.

Quote :
ForumMru
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which motherboard is the best?   Which motherboard is the best? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Which motherboard is the best?
Page 1 of 1