BlackSpot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BlackSpot - All Is Black! || All is black behind the white curtain..

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rapidshare account

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
rockerz
Apprentice
Apprentice
rockerz

Rapidshare account Empty
PostSubject: Rapidshare account   Rapidshare account Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 3:40 am

Hey hi friends! I really need a rapidshare account for 1 day! I have some 30 links to download.. The problem is not that the spped is low, but i can't remain in front of the computer to validate the codes each time, and then wait for it to finish to start the next download.. Am searching for a rapidshare account so that i can start a batch download and let the computer download even if am not there..
I really need it..please guys help.. reply asap pleaseeeeeee........
Thanks you in advance!
Back to top Go down
vimex
vimex

Rapidshare account Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rapidshare account   Rapidshare account Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 1:23 am

I'am quite sure that you won't find anyone stupid person enough to give you his RS acc for a day! Laughing

But, your problem, as you say, is not the speed, but the absense of batch downloading.. So for you I propose a tool, which i just posted on the forum, Universal Share Downloader. This tool will allow you to insert as many links as you want, and it will download the files automatically. You need not validate code each time, and also this software is free, and support popular sites like megaupload and rapidshare! Very Happy

Hope this help buddy! Wink
Back to top Go down

Rapidshare account
Page 1 of 1